Why Sugaring ?
- Sugaring is great for all skin types including those with skin sensitivities as our products are made with all natural ingredients.
- Sugar paste will never get hot. It is applied at body temperature meaning it will not adhere to live skin cells making it an amazing exfoliator!
- Contrary to waxing, hair is removed in the natural direction of hair growth eliminating the chances of hair breakage or in-grown hairs.
- Consistent sessions may lead to permanency as hair growth is more refined after each sugaring session.
- Sugaring is more sanitary. Bacteria will not breed in the sugar jars as it cannot survive in sugar! We can use the same sugar paste for the whole body therefore, no double dipping into the sugar jar.
- You are left with clean, smooth non sticky skin after treatment. As our product is sugar, lemon, and water, it will rinse right off with warm water.
What My Customers Say ?
Don’t just take it from me, let my customers do the talking!
Liz is amazing. I have never done sugaring before but after trying it I think I’m hooked!Serena M
If you want an organic, natural way that doesn’t damage your skin you should give Sweeter Methods a try. I definitely will be back.Ashley K
I have been looking for a place in San Diego for sugaring and I think I just found one that I love. Liz is very professional and knows what she is doing.Emma B